Pain-free UX Portfolios
Three years in the making, Pain-free UX Portfolios is the online UX Portfolio design course coming soon from Ian Fenn.
This research-backed course will teach you how to:
- guarantee your UX Portfolio gives you a commercial advantage
- ensure your UX Portfolio meets hiring manager and recruiter needs
- prepare your portfolio so that it’s easy to produce, and not a last-minute headache
- choose the projects to include, and present them for best effect
- move beyond portfolio pieces and convey the whole picture of YOU
- deal with tough constraints such as non-disclosure (confidentiality) agreements, and limited work history
- get the right feedback on your UX portfolio
To join the waitlist, complete this form:
UX Community Portfolio Reviews
In 2014 I participated in a portfolio review session at the Big Design conference in Addison, Texas. Afterwards, the organiser tweeted:
Since then, I’ve participated in community events elsewhere in the USA, in Europe, and Hong Kong. If you would like to book me for a community event, please Contact me.