UX Portfolio Essentials
Ten years in the making, UX Portfolio Essentials is the online UX Portfolio design course from Ian Fenn.
While the full course launches September 2020, early bird access is available at a discount rate with lessons released weekly.I want this!
This research-backed course will teach you how to:
- guarantee your UX Portfolio gives you a commercial advantage
- ensure your UX Portfolio meets hiring manager and recruiter needs
- prepare your portfolio so that it’s easy to produce, and not a last-minute headache
- choose the projects to include, and present them for best effect
- move beyond portfolio pieces and convey the whole picture of YOU
- deal with tough constraints such as non-disclosure (confidentiality) agreements, and limited work history
- get the right feedback on your UX portfolio
UX Community Portfolio Reviews
In 2014 I participated in a portfolio review session at the Big Design conference in Addison, Texas. Afterwards, the organiser tweeted:
I chatted with the people you helped at the Portfolio Workshop. One person has already got a job! You changed a life this week…
Since then, I’ve participated in community events elsewhere in the USA, in Europe, and Hong Kong. If you would like to book me for a community event, please Contact me.